1. Analyse how the key elements of the marketing mix contribute to an organisation’s marketing strategy;
2. Compare alternative theories of consumer behaviour and contrast how they influence marketing activities;
3. Determine the practical implications of core marketing theory including marketing empirical generalisations, the Double Jeopardy and Duplication of Purchase laws;
4. Investigate marketing problems in business situations using marketing research and marketing metrics, and effectively report results to a broader audience;
5. Formulate basic marketing strategies that can be implemented to address marketing problems
Write a report on marketing plan for a new crowdfunded product in pairs.