Ethical And Legal Aspect Of Nursing
1) Minimum 11 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page- Make sure the number of words in each paragraph is similar.
Part 1: minimum 6 pages (24 hours)
Part 2: minimum 5 pages (24 hours)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
The writing must be coherent, using connectors or conjunctive to extend, add information, or contrast information.
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Make sure the number of words in each paragraph is similar.
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 6 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Q3. Research is…………………………………………………. (a) The relationship between……… (b) EBI has to
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethical and legal aspect of nursing
1. Introduction (One paragraph)
2. What is human rights in nursing (One paragraph)
3. Role of the nurse as advocacy of human rights in clinical practice ( Two paragraphs)
4. Scope nurse as advocacy of human rights in clinical practice ( Two paragraphs)
5. What are the important things that must be kept in mind while practicing human rights as a nurse? (Nine paragraphs: fours paragraphs for “a”, four for “b” and one paragraph for “c”: Total nine paragraphs)
a. Describe ( not list) a minimum of 4 things and explain them
b. link between practice nurse and these 4 things
c. Nurse limitation to practicing human rights as a health professional.
6. Describe a proposal to break or reduce the limitations of nurses described in question 4 (One paragraph)
7. Reflection (One paragraph)
8. Conclusion (One paragraph)
Part 2: Nursing leadership
Topic: Nurse Leader Interview
Designated specialty role: Nursing Director,
Interview (in person, face to face) a leader relevant to the designated specialty role of choice that would hire a Master of Science prepared nurse (Advanced Practice Nurse) in your specialty. The nurse leader interview will be developed into an APA formatted pap3r.
1. Brief introduction of the leader being interviewed, including (One paragraph):
a. Brief biography of the interviewee
b. Organization represented (Miami).
c. Explain why this individual was chosen for the interview in light of your selected nursing specialty role.
2. A Learning Conversation, state each question you posed along with the interviewee’s responses (Nine paragraphs. One paragraph per each question: Total nine paragraphs)
a. Determine from the interviewee what are the mission/vision/ goals of the organization.
b. Describe the interviewee’s expectations of an advanced practice nurse- a leader within his, or her specialty.
c. Discuss what the interviewee believes it takes for the Bachelor of Science prepared nurse to academically excel at the advanced practice nursing level
d. Discuss what the interviewee believes it takes to transition to a nurse leader in this organization.
d. Discuss what the interviewee believes about what is be a leader
e. Discuss what the interviewee believes it takes to be a good leader
f. Discuss what the interviewee believes it takes for attempt to transition into new specialty nursing
g. Discuss what the interviewee believes about the advantages of transition into a new organization
h. Discuss what the interviewee believes about the added improvement in the skills and competencies professional of transition into new specialty nursing for the nurses
3. Reflection and Follow-Up (One paragraph).
a. Make a critical analysis and evaluation of the interview process including
b. What would you do differently?
c. Please include resultant plans (post-interview) for professional development and pursuit of future nurse leader opportunities.
4. Summary (One paragraph)
a. Summarize the key points of the conversation as each relates to the interviewee’s chosen nursing leadership-specialty role
b.How a prospective nurse leader could make a successful transition to such a role within the selected nurse leader’s organization.