1) explain why a mixed strategy is not considered an ESS.
2) list 3 factors that contribute to sexual selection and explain why these factors often result in female choice
3) explain how resource dispersal ( patchy or uniform) can affect the type of mating system exhibited by a population
4) describe how parent-offspring conflicts arises citing the following 3 concepts: Hamilton’s rule, Asymmetry value, and reproductive value
4) Vervet monkeys give different alarms call for different sources of danger ( air predators,stalking, ground predator, poisonous snakes. Hypothesice the steps that could have occurred in order for this form of communication to evolve in a and label Which steps are proximate in nature and which are ultimate in nature. Answer at least one proximate and one ultimate label in the list of steps.