1) Minimum 12 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page
Part 1: minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Part 3: minimum 7 pages (Due 40 hours)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 2: Minimum 5 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 3: Minimum 7 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Advanced Pharmacology
HPI: E.D a 38 -year-old Caucasian female presents to the clinic with complaint of pain, itching, inflammation, and “yellow” right great toe. She noticed that the toe was moderately itching after she took a shower at the gym. She did not pay much attention. About two weeks after the itching became intense and she applied Benadryl cream with only some relief. She continued going to the gym and noticed that the itching got worse and her toe nail started to change color. She also indicated that the toe got swollen, painful and turned completely yellow 2 weeks ago. She applied lotrimin AF cream and it did not help relief her symptoms. She has not tried other remedies. Denies associated symptoms of fever and chills.
Diabetes Mellitus, type 2.
Medication: Metformin 500mg PO BID.
Vaccination History: Immunization is up to date and she received her flu shot this year.
College graduate married and no children. She drinks 1 glass of red wine every night with dinner. She is a former smoker and quit 6 years ago.
Both parents are alive. Father has history of DM type 2, Tinea Pedis. mother alive and has history of atopic dermatitis, HTN.
Primary Diagnosis: Proximal subungual onychomycosis
1. Specify when to refer the patient after therapy and why? Provide rationale (One paragraph)
2. Describe three non-pharmacological approaches to Onychomycosis? (One paragraph)
3. Provide patient education. Keep in mind the past medical history of this patient (One paragraph)
Part 2: Complementary and alternative healthcare
“Every serious illness is a spiritual crisis because it is a confrontation with one’s own mortality. Every nurse, regardless of personal belief, must recognize that religion or spirituality or both are often an essential part of the lives of those entrusted to her or his care. To avoid these issues is to fail to truly be a nurse healer because the nurse’s task is to address the physical, psychological, and spiritual needs of clients.” (Fontaine, 2019).
1. Introduction (One paragraph)
2. Discussing how nurses can incorporate faith and prayer in the care of patients (Two paragraphs)
3. How the nurses, regardless of their own personal religious beliefs and worldviews, must respect the faith and prayer in the care of patients (Two paragraphs)
4. What is the benefit to nurses and patients when the nurses incorporate faith and prayer in the care of patients (Three paragraphs)
5. Conclusion (One paragraph)
Part 3: Crisis in nursing intervention (Due 40 hours)
Topic: Chemical Dependency: The Crisis of Addiction
1. Abstract (One paragraph)
2. What is Chemical dependency? (Two paragraphs)
3. Describe the Statistics data/ Incidence at: (Three paragraphs)
c. Local (Florida)
4. Sociocultural determinants of substance abuse (Three paragraphs)
5. Describe 2 models of addiction (Two paragraphs)
6. Describe dynamics of addiction (Two paragraphs)
7. Describe interventions Strategies: (Three paragraphs)
8. Describe considerations of management of behaviors in Partner, including (Two paragraphs)
a. Family considerations
b. Challenges in the care of patients with this social issue.
9. Describe different perspectives that support the identification of clinical problems from (Two paragraphs)
a. One evidence-based practice guidelines/research
b. One nursing theories
10. Conclusion (One paragraph)